In the rush to Do Work, trainers sometimes allow clients and athletes to skip the warm up. Warming up serves several critical functions and skipping it can have serious, negative consequences for your client or athlete and could possibly lead to injury.
TRX Senior Group Training and Development Manager Dan McDonogh has
provided three mobility and flexibility movements that your clients can
perform on the TRX Suspension Trainer to prepare the body for move and
work. These exercises will help increase mobility in ankles, hips and
hamstrings, as well as activate the posterior chain.
2. Keep legs straight and drop hips back
3. Pull on handles and drive arms up to return
1. Stand facing anchor, extend arms overhead
2. Lower hips down and back in a squat position
3. Drive through heels and push up to return
2. Hinge forward from the hips, keep back straight
3. Return to standing
Source : By TRX Training